KRMC® Walking Group
KRMC® has teamed up with the Heart Foundation and has set up a walking group in Blacktown. The KRMC® Walking Group meets every Wednesday at 7.30am and every Friday at 8:00am in Francis Park, Blacktown. The Group walks for 30 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the individual's choice.
Joining KRMC®’s Walking Group could enable you to:
- meet new friends, while enjoying the fresh air
- improve your fitness, balance, strength and bone health
- maintain a healthy body weight
- boost your self-esteem, confidence and mental health
- control blood sugar levels, if diabetic
- reduce blood pressure if you suffer from hypertension
- reduce the risk of heart disease and heart attacks
To join the KRMC® Walking Group, please send an email to: email@example.com and we will get back to you.